1997-01-21 - Re: Menwith Hill / NSA

Header Data

From: pgut001@cs.auckland.ac.nz
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 47d63cde957dfd6ccb85c1f2a3d541c59c8b61dd610826f0808e021e7c980be5
Message ID: <85381742124765@cs26.cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 19:30:36 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: pgut001@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 19:30:36 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Menwith Hill / NSA

I've just heard from Duncan Campbell (who made the documentary), he'll send me
a copy of the script which can be put on the web.  I'll let people know when
it's available.  Copies of the tape can be ordered from his company:

  IPTV Ltd
  1 Meadowbank
  Edinburgh EH8 8JE
  Scotland, UK

  E-mail : duncan@gn.apc.org           Tel : +44 131 659 6566

Cost is \pounds 14.50 stg + any postage costs for outside UK - \pounds 5 will
cover it.

They have no NTSC versions in stock but can make them from the master. Provided
they get orders for at least 10, the cost will be the same.  They accept
payment in US$ cheques as well as \pounds stg cheques; no credit cards, sorry.

He is, in theory, on holiday for another month or so and only has intermittent
net connectivity, so please don't flood him with email just yet.

Peter.

Thread