1997-01-08 - RE: The FAGGOT list

Header Data

From: Brett Carswell <brettc@tritro.com.au>
To: “‘cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 4db4f8a6b7b7b292721c70cdb3ade788621aca96b412d59e5ab6fca775c3367e
Message ID: <c=AU%a=%p=Tritronics.Aust%l=TRI_NT5-970108042708Z-100@net.tritro.com.au>
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 20:27:24 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Brett Carswell <brettc@tritro.com.au>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 20:27:24 -0800 (PST)
To: "'cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: RE: The FAGGOT list

Aga Wrote:

>That is another FAGGOT coming out of the woodwork!
>> > Just how many KNOWN faggots are on this list?
[snippo]

>Most of the above men are apparently FAGGOTS, since they
>conspire to censor Freedom Of Speech on the InterNet, under
>the guise of "spam elimination."  Actually, is all a front
>for censorship by homosexuals on the InterNet.
>[more snippo]
>> > All of these who are faggots must be labeled
>> > and watched, as we know that faggots are the worst censors.

Could someone please forward me the URL of the FAGGOT (are the caps
manditory?) detecting software for mailing lists. I feel pretty left out
as almost everyone else know who the FAGGOTS are. Is this the same
software that detects Cocksuckers or does Dr Dimitri have something of
his own. Maybe we could all band together and come up with something
that detects Nazi moderators as well.

Brett

Thread