1997-01-16 - Returned mail: User unknown

Header Data

From: MAILER-DAEMON@brute.hway.net (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 84fd7788c814647b4a5c62bfac248f6db69b94990038522d9bf911fb032fc49d
Message ID: <199701162330.SAA29235@brute.hway.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 15:30:34 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: MAILER-DAEMON@brute.hway.net (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 15:30:34 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

The original message was received at Thu, 16 Jan 1997 18:30:21 -0500
from root@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
professional@pipeline.com  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to sieve0.mindspring.com:
<<< 550 <professional@pipeline.com>... User unknown
550 professional@pipeline.com... User unknown

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 17:29:34 -0600
To: iiucom@iiu.com
From: "cypherpunks@toad.com" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Information is POWER- Get it!

FUCK YOU SPAMMER

At 11:11 PM 1/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

>background on the perspective tenant BEFORE you rent to them.
>A few dollars now may save you THOUSANDS later in attorney's
>fees and lost rent.
>
>CONVINCED? We won't belabor the point. We can provide you with
>the information you need to make informed decisions quickly
>and economically.
>
>Our fees? Simple. We charge you the cost of the search plus
>$20.00. Our search fees, the amount it costs us to get your
>information, is usually $50.00 or less. Most searches are
>$10.-15.00. All information is obtained legally through
>public databases.
>
>Call us at (800) 375-5260, Monday-Friday-9AM to 5PM ET. Or
>visit our web site at: http://www.iiu.com. Make a bookmark
>for it. Tell a friend.
>
>Thank you for taking the time to read our letter.
>
>INFORMATIONAL INVESTIGATIONS, UNLIMITED, INC.

Thread