1997-01-14 - Re: Social Security/CommerceNet/PitneyBowes try digital signature W-2’s

Header Data

From: Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>
To: gnu@toad.com (John Gilmore)
Message Hash: 90a2dbbf102f81467afbfb63c1669e9c50de200952cde89cd0e76bf908d7a18c
Message ID: <199701142247.RAA21970@homeport.org>
Reply To: <199701142108.NAA03984@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-14 22:51:07 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:51:07 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:51:07 -0800 (PST)
To: gnu@toad.com (John Gilmore)
Subject: Re: Social Security/CommerceNet/PitneyBowes try digital signature W-2's

Note that there's no mention of encryption or confidentiality.
ssa.gov gets network connectivity via BBNplanet.

Adam

					               -Hume

Thread