1997-01-22 - For Your Information

Header Data

From: manager@usaphone.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9d6a4a414e912aac4a6454e5eee79852747afb5aea65393ed168b44fb3994bf2
Message ID: <B0000010711@webodyssey.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:52:27 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: manager@usaphone.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:52:27 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: For Your Information

We wanted to write to you first regarding an exciting development.  On behalf of our customers, we are compiling a mailing list of people like you, who would like to receive notification when our clients run specials, sales, contests and other Internet promotions.

We plan to bring you the latest and most exciting opportunities on the web. You e-mail address will never be sold or given out.  We will never be a company that sends you e-mail constantly about multi-level marketing and scams.  All of our offers will be genuine and be monitored by us for quality.  You need not do anything to remain on our list.  If you choose to receive E-mail, you may discontinue any time in the future just by replying with the word REMOVE in the subject field.

If you would like to be removed from our list IMMEDIATLY and without question, reply with REMOVE in the subject field. You can also send email to mailto:manager@usaphone.com.

Thank you for your time.

Thread