1997-01-27 - Re: DPT Win 3.xx, 95, NT ENCRYPTION program

Header Data

From: bernard <bernard@xs4all.nl>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a3ea8413b046c96f726c10eccd24688c531a1e38b173783ff21652858a7d09b5
Message ID: <199701270228.SAA03695@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 18:28:01 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: bernard <bernard@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 18:28:01 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: DPT Win 3.xx, 95, NT ENCRYPTION program

> Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> > Newsgroups: comp.security.misc
> > * DPT   Win 3.xx,  95,  NT   ENCRYPTION program

> > * at;      http://www.xs4all.nl/~bernard

> > Bernard, thanks for an interesting post. I am Cc-ing your message to
> > Cypherpunks mailing list which is ostensibly dedicated to discussions
> > of cryptography.
> >
> > As follows from info on your home page, you do use simple XOR to
> > encrypt your data. It was not clear to me though, how do you generate
> > the keys to encrypt the data. I am sure that many readers of cypherpunks
> > mailing list will be interested, so please send a copy of your reply
> > to cypherpunks@toad.com.

You can enter a short key or import one with command [Get Key]. This is, you point
any file, and the key will become the 30000 first characters of this file.

You can get this file any where on your machine, the network, the internet, foppy,,,,,
If you add (paste or type) or delete characters at the begining of the imported key,
the reste will shift right, and this imported key become a new key.

You can't remember a key of 30000 chr (so you have to store it) but you can remenber the
the change you made (10 to 100 or more chr) and of course, don't store it.

Thank you for your interest.

 DPT dos  /  DPT16 /  DPT32     http://www.xs4all.nl/~bernard

Thread