1997-01-27 - 300 Money Making Reports

Header Data

From: “EXPRESS” <express@shell.liberty.com>
To: “Opportunities”<express@shell.liberty.com>
Message Hash: cfabe5b27488fbd190c73e7c1404a1732885c0a22742d9c137398c014d899c7e
Message ID: <199701261250.EAA24457@shell.liberty.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 18:05:10 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "EXPRESS" <express@shell.liberty.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 18:05:10 -0800 (PST)
To: "Opportunities"<express@shell.liberty.com>
Subject: 300 Money Making Reports

Please forgive me for this e-mail, but I felt I just had to let more
people know about this and get in on the ground floor!

 300 Money Making Reports

               AN OUTSTANDING MAIL ORDER OPPORTUNITY!

                         Make 1000% Profit

                 Sell 300 Popular Money Making Reports

Do you have a sincere desire to succeed in your own mail order
business ? If your answer is YES, then it will pay you to read on ...

If you are like most people wanting to "HIT IT BIG" in the exciting
mail order business, you are probably selling someone else's product -
using their advertising material.  Can money be made this way?  The
answer is yes - BUT - there are some vital ingredients necessary to
make really BIG MONEY in mail order.

FIRST:  You must sell a product that many people want.
SECOND:  It must be a hard to find product.
THIRD:  Your profit per sale must be VERY LARGE.

Well, we have found what is probably the most profitable line of
products that can be sold by mail - and the public demand is virtually
unlimited.  This product is

                       VALUABLE INFORMATION!

You can prove it for yourself.  Look through any magazine.
Advertisements like "Wipe out debts Without bankruptcy","How to borrow
thousands of dollars interest free", or "Get a free Cadillac,
Mercedes, or any luxury car every year".  These people are making a
fortune selling this information because they have the know-how, plus
the information.

Having the INFORMATION to sell is the key.  You can buy many books on
how to sell
 information, but where to get the information to sell is always the
 problem in starting a profitable mail order business.

                  NOW THAT PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED FOR YOU !

We have put together a collection of 300 of the hottest money-making
reports available. Our Offer A Complete Mail Order Business

This is your opportunity to start your own profitable business selling
information through the mail. Not only will you receive all 300 money
making reports, YOU WILL RECEIVE COMPLETE RIGHTS TO REPRODUCE AND SELL
THIS INFORMATION IN ANY MANNER YOU DESIRE.  Think of it!

You can now OWN OUTRIGHT this complete set of 300 money making reports
and YOU become the PUBLISHER AND PRIME SOURCE for the unbelievably low
price of $19.99.  Nothing more to pay.

You can sell these reports individually or you can sell the entire
set.  You can even sell the reprint rights to others, just as we do.
You'll have your money back on the first order you sell and from that
point on - watch your income skyrocket! Don't Wait To Get into This
Incredible Business of Selling Information By Mail

All reports are in text file format.  You can email them and sell them
for dollars. TO ORDER: Please send check or money order in the amount
of $19.99 to:

Express Marketing
10601-A Tierrasanta Blvd
Suite 287
San Diego, CA  92124

TO ORDER ON-LINE: Visit Our Catalog at: http://www.express1.com

NOTE: Reports will be emailed, so include your email address.

Email: express@mail.liberty.com

             THE EXPRESS CYBERSTORE
   Home-Based Business Start-Up Guides & Reports
            Home of "Internet Madness"
       Visit us at: http://www.express1.com
         Email: express@mail.liberty.com