1997-01-01 - Re: Just another government fuckover: New crypto regulation

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e72865aabe9910451b8c59d620223235e89e95ad8d7ac966543e10a5546df61c
Message ID: <XkuTZD59w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199612312200.OAA08131@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-01 01:02:24 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 17:02:24 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 17:02:24 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Just another government fuckover: New crypto regulation

"Ross Wright" <rwright@adnetsol.com> writes:

> On or About 31 Dec 96 at 13:56, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > "Cypher punks" write stupid racist flames and postmaster complaints,
> > not code.
>
> Yes, and they are sad that ebonics IS NOT going to be a course taught
> in school.  I spoke with a source at the Oakland School District who
> said they would not allow papers to be turned in written in ebonics.
> It is just an effort for educators to better understand how their
> students may communicate.  So everyone who liked Tim May's
> fake sarcasm are now sad that they made fools of themselves.

Lying assholes like Ray Arachelian have no sense of shame, or they would
have committed mass suicide a long time ago. Can Tim May play Jim Jones
and lead his flock?

> > I am not "here" - I've been unsubscribed by the head censor,
> > cocksucker John Gilmore at the request of Ray Arachelian and Timmy
> > May. They're "here" to harrass and to flame and they don't want
> > followups from the victims of their harrassment.
>
> You are correct, there Doctor!  Just look at what just happened to
> me.

It's indicative that most of the "cypher punks" who contribute to the
only crypto-relevant thread on this mailing list in weeks - rather lame
protocols for limiting free speech - are homosexuals.  They want a
forum where they can lie and forge and flame and libel (as Ray Arachelian
does now), and where there victims will be prevented from responding.
No wonder Ray Arachelian has already accused me of "homophobia",
a sufficient reason for the cocksucker John Gilmore to unsubscribe me,
even though I said nothing about Ray's sexual perversions.

> > Yes, let's see some more "dissidents" unsubscribed! Let's see some
> > more mailbombs and postmaster complaints! Let's see punitive action
>
> Yes, Yes, Yes!

Pathetic impotent liars.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM