1997-01-19 - Donna Rice, etc.

Header Data

From: “John C. Randolph” <jcr@idiom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f1dcceacc1a01b23a48b16c7d3dd9d1ae5f685a424ead3c574928803367a039a
Message ID: <199701191131.DAA29955@idiom.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 03:31:49 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "John C. Randolph" <jcr@idiom.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 03:31:49 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Donna Rice, etc.

Toto wrote:
> Sir Robin of Locksley wrote:
> > > Donna Rice-Hughes from Enough is Enough says: "It discusses
> > > three primary areas of our concern: letting the court know the
> > > problems on the Internet. Adult pornography, indecency, and
> > > child porn as well.

> > Now it's porn, tomorrow it's you saying what you beleive (that
> > might also be the truth...) If one is offended by something,
> > don't look! How come Catholicism doesn't get banned and outlawed?
> > Hell, it offends me...

>I didn't see the question anywhere, so I'm asking:

>This Donna Rice-Hughes couldn't possibly be the Donna Rice who sat on
>Gary Hart's lap for the famous picture, could she?

Yes, it's the very same Bimbo who scuttled Gary Hart's campaign, and then
parlayed that notoriety into a modeling contract.. Mind you, I'm
all for Bimbos knocking dipshit hypocrites out of the running for a
presidential nomination, but the idea of having this "party girl" try to
police the content of my beloved internet really pisses me off.

She made money in the past wiggling her tits for the camera, and again,
I'm all for bimbos making money wiggling for cameras, but when she tries
to tell me what I should or shouldn't be able to see, my reply *must* be:

	Fuck you, you hypocritical, ignorant, little slut.

I am also going to take issue with her trysting with a married man.  I wish
Hart's wife had verbally beaten the living shit out of her.

-jcr

Obligatory Crypto Policy reference: Why couldn't she have scuttled
Feurher Clinton's career, instead?

Thread