1997-01-08 - Re: Modified Token Posting Scheme

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Message Hash: fc1de9bfda46001d7f2d0036fba3bf811f2187c0af30efe4bafce08e0af7e8e8
Message ID: <32D343DB.39E0@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970107121200.29778A-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-08 05:32:46 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 21:32:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 21:32:46 -0800 (PST)
To: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Subject: Re: Modified Token Posting Scheme

Ray Arachelian wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> > I.e., libel from Timmy May, Ray Arachelian, and the rest of the gang
> > is approved automatically, and when a victim tries to defend himself
> > and to point out that Timmy May is a liar, the response is delayed
> > and probably rejected by the moderator.
>
> You are far from being the victim of anything.  If anything you're a big
> huge thug who spams the list, posts racist flames, posts homophobic
> flames, uses social engineering to find out info on his "enemies" and
> then posts that info online with requests that others send flames to that
> person's employers.

  Yes, Ray, but he has his 'bad' side, too.

Thread