1997-02-28 - Re: Senate spams

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Message Hash: 193a564b1875fad0d6e854b126565761386f87f1ea5f2f462fb879788f8aa48c
Message ID: <331769F0.1575@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <199702280726.BAA01160@smoke.suba.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-28 21:26:53 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:26:53 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:26:53 -0800 (PST)
To: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Subject: Re: Senate spams

Greg Broiles wrote:

> >  Greg doesn't seem to realize that, without a fellow C2Nut schill to
> >censor the unlobotomotized, his horseshit will no longer go
> >unchallenged.
>
>  Your predictable whining about C2Net and suggestions that everyone
> who disagrees with you is either working for a government and/or out to get
> you hardly qualify as challenges - they seem to rather be on the level of
> Vulis's ascii art, although the rate at which you produce them makes me
> suspect you're still generating them by hand.

  How long are you and your bum-buddies at C2Nut going to continue to
try to denigrate god-and-everybody by making out-of-context links to
Dr. Vulis? Is Senator McCarthy alive and well at C2Nut?

  Whining? Suggestions?
  I'm 'flaming' shit-for-brains, and I'm working from the fact sheets.
  Fact: Sammy's pecker-tracks are all over the attempted takeover of
the CypherPunks list.
  Fact: John Gilmore turned over control of the CypherPunks list at
toad.com to C2Nut employee Sandy Sandfort, under the pretext of
cutting down on mailbomb attacks.
  Fact: List subscribers were forcibly relocated to a list Censored
by C2Nut employee Sandy Sandfort.
  Fact: C2Nut employee Sandy Sandfort then proceeded to Censor the
posts to the CypherPunks list in an attempt to blunt criticism of
the takeover of the list.
  Fact: C2Nut employee Sandy Sandfort announced that his Censorship
of the CypherPunks list was not based on cryptographical content.
  Fact: Sandy Sandfort approved posts to the Censored list that insulted
those who criticized him, while deleting the posts of those who
responded
to those insults.
  Fact: C2Nut employee Sandy Sandfort deleted incoming CypherPunks
posts directly, sending them to none of the lists, if they reflected
poorly on his employer, fellow employees, and his supporters.
  Fact: Under C2Nut employee Sandy Sandfort's list dictatorship, many
of the so-called 'Evil Dr. Vulis ASCII' spams originated directly
from toad.com, with forged headers. Others originated from the ISP's
of C2Net employees.
  Fact: C2Nut's Sameer controls cypherpunks.com on the WWW.
  Fact: C2Nut stands to profit from having control of the CypherPunks
name.
  Fact: C2Nut's employees were, and are, working in conjunction with
others who have major financial interests that will benefit from control
of the CypherPunks reputation capital.
  Fact: C2Nut and their employees apply threats of legal attack, both
directly and indirectly, to those whose words conflict with the goals
of C2Nut and their web of associated interests.
  Fact: If C2Nut wants the hidden agendas of themselves and their
associates to remain hidden, then they need better firewalls in place.

> "Challenge", my butt. Better have some more Scotch.

  Better to have Scotch in my mouth than my employer's sperm. And I
doubt whether your butt is much of a challenge.
> --
> Greg Broiles                | US crypto export control policy in a nutshell:
> gbroiles@netbox.com         |
> http://www.io.com/~gbroiles | Export jobs, not crypto.

Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"