1997-02-06 - Re: About: My Departure, Moderation, and “Ownership of the List”

Header Data

From: Ben <ben@EdelWeb.fr>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 21801774d848ef10d3aed7894e6565cc3b4fc0a78bb4231d471f5e7d66bfe7c4
Message ID: <199702061511.HAA24925@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 07:11:11 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Ben <ben@EdelWeb.fr>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 07:11:11 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: About: My Departure, Moderation, and "Ownership of the List"

> > > User of the list, has no place to talk. His type, to me,
> > > Characterate those who quit something and complain later,
> > > Knowing that some people will listen to them.
> > >
> > > So what, if he decided to leave? It was his own choice
> > > And he can't just come back and say everyone who stayed is
> > > Now impelled to listen to him, just because he used to
> > > Do a bunch of posts. I don't think that hardly any of
> > > You would listened to me later if I left the list.
>
>  I write good englich, but I write it verticaly, not horizontaly.
> Try reading the above up-to-down, just the first letters of
> each line.
>  It may be kindegarten crypto, but it made it onto the censored
> list.

Ahh...Sorry for the flame.  You're obviously not a native English
speaker(the Canadian address belies your origins).  Native English
speakers however have no right to poor English.

PS: The word you want is STILL characterize.

Ben.
____
Paris, France                      Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator

Thread