1997-02-15 - Re: Dave Hayes takes over Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 459736bdbf74fc27e6dfb01a808010e4f7c03d4390fcb95eb5b11855c319d70d
Message ID: <33060022.3439@gte.net>
Reply To: <g0D62D28w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-15 18:28:14 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 10:28:14 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 10:28:14 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Dave Hayes takes over Cypherpunks

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca> writes:
> > aga wrote:
> > > How about that we require everybody to state their sex and sexual
> > > orientation in the future, so we have no future problems.
> > > I am a "Male Heterosexual" -- what about the rest of you?
> > > If you refuse to answer, you are presumed to be a gay boy who
> > > is hiding it.

> Cocksucker John Gilmore is a faggot. So is his boss Bobby Inman from NSA.
> John Gilmore is a U.S.Government shill out to suck resources into
> fruitless flame war and to sabotage our efforts to deploy crypto.

Remember when Bush barfed on the Japanese guys?  I thought Inman's
performance on TV after losing the nomination was even more
embarrassing.

When Inman was first nominated, I was reading about it in the L.A.
Times they provide at McDonalds, while waiting patiently in line for
the great American meal.  When I saw who it was, I pulled out my
165 mb pocket computer and looked him up, and showed everyone else
who were standing in line who this guy really was.  The reaction
in that line alone was a good predictor of what was to come for
the "admiral".  Hopefully some day the EFF putzes will come to an
equally glorious end.

Thread