1997-02-12 - Re: List for discussing many majordomos

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: gbroiles@netbox.com (Greg Broiles)
Message Hash: 5c48bff3e04b6c7303264d357ac40e7bef7956f5bb56c4d00cdaed0bcca15866
Message ID: <199702120659.AAA00679@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <3.0.1.32.19970211224603.00699d78@mail.io.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-12 07:14:37 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 23:14:37 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 23:14:37 -0800 (PST)
To: gbroiles@netbox.com (Greg Broiles)
Subject: Re: List for discussing many majordomos

Greg Broiles wrote:
> At 06:59 PM 2/11/97 -0600, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>
> >We can coordinate our efforts. Actually, we can even have a mini
> >mailing list for people who want to participate in the distributed
> >cypherpunks experiment. If there is any interest, I can create such
> >a list.
>
> Yes, this is a good idea. One of the proponents of the "many majordomos"
> project apparently has plans to impose his own ideas about intellectual
> property on the project, and this seems like a pretty serious thing for a
> setup that's allegedly going to prevent censorship. We need a place to
> discuss this.

people interested in participating in the multi-homed cypherpunks list.
You can subscribe to cypherpunks-hosts by talking to
majordomo@algebra.com.

	- Igor.

Thread