1997-02-18 - Re: The Science Generations, II

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: drose@azstarnet.com
Message Hash: 6c5bd70098f5ae64fb97335b7b1651c5a3bd72c3752c7f5614cab18e3cd2e62c
Message ID: <3308FCA0.3548@gte.net>
Reply To: <199702172252.PAA14054@web.azstarnet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-18 00:50:34 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 16:50:34 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 16:50:34 -0800 (PST)
To: drose@azstarnet.com
Subject: Re: The Science Generations, II

drose@azstarnet.com wrote:
> With regard to chemicals, may I suggest a perusal of the PGI and PML lists
> (respectively, Pyrotechnics Guild Inc. and Pyrotechnics Mailing List)? These
> are good resources; just about anything you might want is available.
> However, they are serious; the KeWl BoMb stuff is on USENET (attn: C'Punk
> Newsgroup folks-thanx Dimi--there *is* a difference).
> Yea, (as D. Thorn might babble, if I understand the shards of his stuff
> quoted in the posts of those who should know better) when I was a young
> fellow, the guy at the local chemical supply co. asked my mom, "Lady, do you
> have any idea what metallic sodium and red fuming nitric acid and Willy
> Ley-strength Hydrogen Peroxide are all about?"

Yea, tho' they kicked me out of school for stashing this stuff in
my wall locker, does that make me a bad person, or stupid?  Lots
of patriots in the late 1700's blew themselves up trying to make
explosives for the cause.  One person's freedom fighter....

Thread