1997-02-06 - Cypherpunks spread chain letters

Header Data

From: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 788c94d883981c94825252abb0791fc5fb125537690494f3996066967f344652
Message ID: <199702061922.LAA28356@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:22:30 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:22:30 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cypherpunks spread chain letters

Now the punks are sending me "good luck" letters...

What a bunch of losers. No wonder they bend over for Gilmore.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM