1997-02-17 - Re: Cypherpunks afraid of spam?

Header Data

From: “Cynthia H. Brown” <cynthb@sonetis.com>
To: Alec <camcc@abraxis.com>
Message Hash: 9be1c35c40fe9b07cd69ad0946b60e8f99ac6c1a65bba4b82a25210fe8c9db00
Message ID: <199702170527.VAA21254@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 21:27:59 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Cynthia H. Brown" <cynthb@sonetis.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 21:27:59 -0800 (PST)
To: Alec <camcc@abraxis.com>
Subject: Re: Cypherpunks afraid of spam?

                   Cynthia H. Brown, P.Eng.
E-mail: cynthb@iosphere.net  | PGP Key:  See Home Page
Home Page:  http://www.iosphere.net/~cynthb/
Junk mail will be ignored in the order in which it is received.

        Klein bottle for rent; enquire within.

Thread