1997-02-06 - Kool! Klassy! Klever!

Header Data

From: starvino@gte.net
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9e22b6b2db1b9e4935a2fcdd316377bd7d133a3bb5b0b3ef50e2df69b292e661
Message ID: <199702062259.QAA13344@smtp.gte.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 14:59:16 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: starvino@gte.net
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 14:59:16 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Kool! Klassy! Klever!

If this message has reached you in error, we apologize. Your name will be automatically & permanently deleted from our files if you do not reply.

DebtKrapper???
(K.R.A.P.P.E.R. = Keeping Responsible Americas Perpetually Prosperous, Entertained and Rewarded)

If your Kredit is in the Krapper and your monthly credit card bills are more than your mortgage payments and grocery bill combined then:
1)  you are in trouble, and
2)  You are just like millions of others who need help NOW.

ANNOUNCING THE LAUNCH OF DEBTKRAPPER, without doubt the most unique off the wall lucrative opportunity to make a lot of money & enjoy a good laugh. Our highly entertaining and prestigious weekly newsletter, the ROYAL FLUSH,  is designed to bring a smile to your face while helping put YOUR bills in the Krapper where they belong!
If your lottery tickets are worth less than toilet paper and you're not laughing all the way to the bank, join the newest, hottest, funniest, most positive way to wipe out your debts - permanently. (Unofficial motto: It may not be much, but it sure beats the Krap out of debt!)

DEBTKRAPPER - MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER PRETTY MLM:
· 3 x 7 forced matrix + extras
· the most FUN NEWSLETTER on the Internet (also the most modest)
* Up to $6400/month from the original matrix
* extensive company advertising = SPILLOVER!

For more information on the NEWEST, NUTTIEST way to earn a LUCRATIVE, RESIDUAL income, e-mail with "DK-Info" in subject line to:
starvino@gte.net
This is a company-sponsored ad.  You will be placed in the highest available spot in the COMPANY matrix.
IMPORTANT:  We're looking for one more "MLM pro" to head up our 3rd and final company leg .. if you think you qualify, let us know!

Thread