1997-02-08 - A WONDERFUL “FREE GIFT” FOR YOU !

Header Data

From: TheSecret@WORLD.STD.COM
To: TheSecret@WORLD.STD.COM
Message Hash: b9cd2b019f62646b34b7ccbea536b832a8be9c650e7536c71d5410034531bd2a
Message ID: <199702081123.DAA16380@mail-gw.pacbell.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 03:24:30 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: TheSecret@WORLD.STD.COM
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 03:24:30 -0800 (PST)
To: TheSecret@WORLD.STD.COM
Subject: A WONDERFUL "FREE GIFT" FOR YOU !

(Please accept our sincere apology for sending this e-mail
to you. But, we really do have a wonderful Free gift for you.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Once you are mailed this letter, your e-mail address is
automatically REMOVED from our data base and you will
NOT receive any more mail from us again).
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dear Friend:

We are about to mail you an  exciting and wonderful gift, and
yes it's free, absolutely Free! There is no catch or any kind of
strings attached to it. And don't worry, we are NOT even
asking you to buy or to sell anything to receive this Free gift
from us. All you have to do is to request for it.

Please read the following and we will tell you where and when
you can pick up your Free gift from.

First find out what it is and you will definitely Thank us a million
times once you receive this gift.

This is mind boggling, this is amazing, this is powerful. This gift
will astound you beyond your wildest imagination!

Use this gift for FUN, use it to ENTERTAIN your friends/family,
use it for your own BENEFITS or use it for the benefit of others
or use it even to MAKE MONEY. But please, whichever way you
use it, DO NOT mis-use the power of this wonderful gift!!!

WHAT'S INSIDE THIS FREE GIFT:
                                                        A very powerful "Secret
Hypnosis System". The secrets which have been kept sealed
behind the iron door for over 90 years. Only few people know
about this in the whole world. These secrets NEVER revealed
to general public before.

You have probably seen this on national TV, on many talk shows
or probably heard about this in the past on the radios. But they
NEVER revealed to you the secret of 'HOW TO DO THAT' ! We
are now ready to break the seal and reveal the entire secret for the
very first time to only few selected people like yourself. So you all
can enjoy, have more fun in life and also benefit from it. And we
have made this available for you at NO COST to you!

Now, find out what this Free gift of 'Secret Hypnosis System' can
do for you before you send in your request. This may not be for you,
but find out anyway. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED:

*****   Learn within hours, how to hypnotise anyone, anywhere,
          anytime and in any situation;
*****   Make things you desire appear in your life seemingly out of
          thin air;
*****   Make the man or woman of your dreams appear before your
          eyes;
*****   Create Riches & Abundance, make your fortune in actual
          cash piled up right before your eyes;
*****   Make others work for you and actually go out of their way
          to help you and to please you;
*****   Raise your Mental Powers & I.Q. from that of an ordinary
          person to that of a Genius in minutes;
*****   Give yourself & others the power of Healing, treat and
          eliminate any pain or sufferring;
*****   Get rid of any bad habbits;
*****   Win the heart of anyone you desire, whether it be for the
          good of your personal life, jobs or your business;
*****   Look into your Near Future and find out what lies ahead of
          you;
                     *****   PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE   *****

These are some of the benefits of this very powerful and THE
ONLY 'SECRET HYPNOSIS SYSTEM' in the world. All secrets
are explained with easy step by step instructions and illustrations.
You need NOT spend 5-10 years to study to become a Psycho-
logist or a Hypnosis Expert. It's all right here for you!!!

We know you are probably saying to yourself  'Ohh, come on,
how could all these be possible, right ? Well, wait till you receive
this amazing gift. When we first found out about this, our reaction
was the same too but after we used and applied the secrets it was
like 'Heaven came to Earth' !!!

It's so realistic, it will blow you away! It will sweep you off your feet!!
This will put you on the road to a New Life!!!

But now you probably wondering why we are giving this powerful
Secret Hypnosis System away for Free when we can easily charge
anywhere from $500 to $1,000 per person for this. Well, have you
heard of 'GOOD SAMARITAN' ? That's it and that's all you need to
know. It's our way of saying 'HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY' !!!

The surprising thing is that you can easily master some of the secret
techniques within just a few hours and the entire secret system within
2-4 days only. You DO NOT need any special education or any tech-
nical training for this --- none whatsoever! Tha's why we said in the
begining ...... 'this is amazing, this is mind boggling, this is powerful'.
In fact, this is VERY VERY POWERFUL!!!

We are giving away this billion dollar secrets for FREE  to the first
750 people or until February 20, 1997, whichever comes first. So
hurry up and send in your request today!

On a piece of paper, please write down your name and your mailing
address VERY CLEARLY and mail it to the following address. The
entire secret Hypnosis System will be mailed to you immediately.
((( DO NOT respond via e-mail. We are NOT equipped to accept any
e-mail of any kind ))).

Please also remember, we are giving you this billion dollar secret for
Free and we demand NOTHING in return. However, we ask that you
have the Courtesy to cover small postage/shipping charge for mailing
this package out to you. So PLEASE MAKE SURE you enclose $ 3
check/money order with your name and address otherwise your
request will NOT be fulfilled.
(Request from overseas must enclose $10, including canada)

Please make check/money order payable to  DIAMOND INT.
We are NOT responsible for the lost envelope containing cash.
SO PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH !

*** Enjoy the Good Life and have more Fun in life than you ever imagined ***

Mail your request to :
                                    DIAMOND INTERNATIONAL
                                    7510 SUNSET BL;
                                    SUITE # 334