1997-02-06 - Re: Moderation, Tim, Sandy, me, etc. * Strong crypto == DES?!

Header Data

From: Firebeard <stend@sten.tivoli.com>
To: John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com>
Message Hash: c8122c59078e18cda4dfef2155718af228266efb6f65b693e933f68454adfdfa
Message ID: <199702061921.LAA28329@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:21:17 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Firebeard <stend@sten.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:21:17 -0800 (PST)
To: John Gilmore <gnu@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Moderation, Tim, Sandy, me, etc. * Strong crypto == DES?!

	I'd just appreciate it if someone would explain to me just why
I'm being completely censored from the cypherpunks list.  I accept
that I have no right to be carried by toad.com, but I'd appreciate the
courtesy of at least a response to my request for an explanation.
Absolutely none of my recent postings are even going to
cypherpunks-unedited, I've received no response to my mail to
gnu@toad.com asking why, and I've received absolutely no bounces
indicating that there are delivery problems.  Given that my subscribe
requests for cypherpunks-unedited and cypherpunks-flames succeeded, I
think I can discount delivery problems, so I have to wonder - how many
other people are being completely blocked from any of the cypherpunks
lists hosted on toad.com?

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
ObCDABait:      For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the

Thread