1997-02-10 - RE: MODERATION

Header Data

From: “Butler, Scott” <SButler@chemson.com>
To: “‘Sandy Sandfort’” <IMCEAX400-c=GB+3Ba=+20+3Bp=CHEMSON+3Bo=CSH+3Bdda+3ASMTP=sandfort+40crl8+2Ecrl+2Ecom+3B@chemson.com>
Message Hash: deecdf46c7b9ed2b0ef44e77ebe664713046f786e96012a69205946c02500d8e
Message ID: <c=GB%a=%p=CHEMSON%l=CSH_NT0-970210095738Z-908@csa-ntx.chemson.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1997-02-10 09:59:01 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 01:59:01 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: "Butler, Scott" <SButler@chemson.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 01:59:01 -0800 (PST)
To: "'Sandy Sandfort'" <IMCEAX400-c=GB+3Ba=+20+3Bp=CHEMSON+3Bo=CSH+3Bdda+3ASMTP=sandfort+40crl8+2Ecrl+2Ecom+3B@chemson.com>
Subject: RE: MODERATION

Sandy writes:

>C'punks,
>
>I'm ending my participation in the moderation of the list.

Well  that was short and ..... errr  bitter!

> It would have been an interesting experiment if list members had
>been open minded enough to give it a good faith effort.

There's a difference between being open minded and gullible Sandy.
Nothing like ducking and running away when your little game didn't turn
out the way that you wanted it to!

This is not a flame, it is my opinion but none the less I'm sure that it
will end up in the flames list or be conveniently lost in the masses of
mail that John's majordomo receives every day.

Scott.

Thread