1997-02-07 - Appointment Verification

Header Data

From: inc@jps.net (linda wilson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: df5822adf04017c98fab3f7a0b7372ae43d64ed2a859e1eebcf2014c2f6f0e8e
Message ID: <19970208012523047.AFY168@[207.105.167.194]>
Raw Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:37:07 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: inc@jps.net (linda wilson)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:37:07 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Appointment Verification

Suck_My_Big_Juicy_Cock,

We would like to ask for your help with a survey for a service bureau we are
considering developing software for in voice communications.

This software will be used to remind patients of their upcoming
appointments, allow them to confirm or reschedule. After confirming
which patients will not be able to make their appointment the system will
contact all individuals that are on a waiting list to schedule them for open
time slots.....

For assisting us we will mail you a FREE certificate for 100 rolls of Kodak film
and a 35 mm camera. NO ONE WIll CALL YOU!

1. Do you feel doctors would use a service which calls patients
for them using a personalized Voice system reminding them of
their appointments?

____yes   ____NO

2. How important do you feel it is to doctors to eliminate the drudgery of
staff calling patients reminding them of appointments.

not important		______
somewhat important	______
Very important		______

3. What's do you feel would be a fair price or doctors would be willing to pay for such a service?

100-$200 per month	_____
200-$300 per month	_____
300- $400 per month	_____

Please email your answers to advance@ns.net

If you have any suggestions on any additional automated voice service you would like to see
someone develop please let us know. Thanks again for your participation.

Thread