1997-02-01 - Re: David E. Smith / Known Flamer

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@algebra.com>
Message Hash: e88d9eac7d0efa6133c1bca8c0737a73b64a81bb096f618b0585236c9aff8eb7
Message ID: <32F32265.AC@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <199702010618.AAA08230@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-02-01 08:58:18 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:58:18 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:58:18 -0800 (PST)
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@algebra.com>
Subject: Re: David E. Smith / Known Flamer

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> Shit happens, and it certainly happens with all moderators whom I know.

Igor,
 I got private email from someone who has read most of your posts, and
expressed confusion over 'whose side' you are 'on' in relation to the
censored debate in regard to list censorship.
 I had to laugh, because the sad truth is, there are all too many people
who seem unable to understand the concept of someone who is quite simply
on the 'side' of 'truth', as much as humanly possible.
 I explained to him that you weren't 'fence hopping', but merely sitting
on your own fence, observing, while everyone else runs around in
circles.
 Please stay 'confusing'.

Toto

Thread