1997-02-06 - Tapping these resources.

Header Data

From: WIZZYH2H@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e9f7edf56c3101288bfbd0a7b244060a473d73955018104d817a9c35a111a155
Message ID: <199702061455.GAA24445@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 06:55:55 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: WIZZYH2H@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 06:55:55 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Tapping these resources.

I noticed that there are several programs that will let anyone send encrypted
email.

What about encrypted messages over a chat system like irc, chat rooms(aol,
BBS) and systemwide messages (IM, whisper, private message)?

The server wouldn't have to do anything except send the messages, the users
software could handel all the protocols and message identification.  Dialup
and logon features aren't needed either, allmost all cilents will let you
shell.

I have been looking for, and tring to write a program to do this, but Im a
rookie programmer and my attempts have yet to produce a functional
send/receive utility.

Where are programs like this.. are there any to be found?

wizzyh2h@aol.com   OR     wizzy@juno.com

Thread