1997-03-01 - Re: “Suspected of purchasing diesel fuel”

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Message Hash: 6d8cac84c5830c7223a7673aa2a3c88f9a721e043485798bae238726c486d88c
Message ID: <3317FAD6.6BCC@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <Pine.A41.3.95.970301000417.15342E-100000@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-01 07:44:58 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 23:44:58 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 23:44:58 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Subject: Re: "Suspected of purchasing diesel fuel"

Graham-John Bullers wrote:

> Toto you and Vulis need to go to talk sex pervert and stay out of this
> list.

  I visited your "Hack Crack and Preak" page, and I'm sure that you are
indeed a real 'Preak', not just another phony who claims to be a
'Preak'.
I had an East Indian friend who thought most everyone was a real
'Preak'.
  Speaking of which, I noticed that you had a pointer to "The Official
Cypherpunks Home Page."

  Thanks for the pointer, I certainly found it enlightening. Up until
now, I didn't realize that Sammeer was the head CypherPunk, and the
official host of our homepage.
  It certainly makes me feel foolish for disputing his right to have his
employees control the CypherPunks list and throw my posts in the
garbage.
  Silly me.
--
Toto