1997-03-07 - Re: Speech

Header Data

From: Trevor Goodchild <trevorg@dhp.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7460ea8b1338e0be464a259ce63f107d17eb86ce54834210cc0dfe6eb35d64fd
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970306215208.28533A-100000@dhp.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:55:13 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Trevor Goodchild <trevorg@dhp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:55:13 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Speech

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Homosexual Charles Platt <cp@panix.com> writes:
> <garbage>
> > Dmitri Vulis was kicked off my ISP many months ago for allowing
> > multiple logins under his user name and password, presumably so t
> > that his friends at Brighton Beach could share his account without
> > paying the $10 per month for email+Usenet. At the very least, this
> >indicates a certain... um ...  lack of class.
>
> <more garbage>
>
> This isa lie with no basis in reality whatsoever.
>
> I'm glad that CHarles Platt and other homosexuals are dying from AIDS.
>
> ---
>
> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM
> Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.: +1-718-261-2013,14.4Kbp

Oh, my dear Doctor, I do regret that I have forgotten to inform you that
last year, shortly after our sweet night together where you gave such good
head and let me inside your sweet, though untight ass, that I have tested
HIV positive.

I hope this doesn't inconvenience you much, and send my regards to your
sweet wife, whom I remember having a much tighter anus than your own - no
offense, but she is much tighter.  I hope this doesn't influence your
feelings about me, and I hope that next time you drop by my home in Fire
Island that you bring her along to share our bed.

Oh, and next time I want you to stay the whole weekend; one night stands
are fun, but waking up in an empty bed is not my idea of a good lay.

With love,
 -- Trevor.

---
 Trevor Goodchild