1997-03-12 - re: True colours

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7ee2f3fd53380ffa2ece97b8b16991b8579e1f780f831a29d918452803ccfb5c
Message ID: <ZZkF4D6w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.970311135854.29085A-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-12 13:40:34 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 05:40:34 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 05:40:34 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: re: True colours

Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com> writes:

> [...]

I also had the honor of meeting a few of them in person, and exchanging
e-mails with others. They're much nicer people than the NSA shills.

> > > Since when do you know Vulis so well that your personal knowledge can be
> > > used to confirm what he is or isn't?  Or are you yet another Vulistentacl
> >
> > Please learn to read, I stated that I did not have enough information
> > to confirm or deny this.
>
> Exactly, and my point is this: if you don't know, why do you feel the
> need to point out that you lack the knowledge to determine whether or
> not Vulis is KGB loving?  If you don't know, why bother stating this,
> then claiming you see no basis in calling him a master of disinformation?

I will neither confirm nor deny the fact that I'm a KGB colonel. :-)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM