1997-03-25 - Re: remailer spam throttle

Header Data

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
To: Andy Dustman <andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu>
Message Hash: 8e2bb4dc982499c902826de08b32fa8e705e6e8b18d0f81e97c12df221ba2ad4
Message ID: <3.0.1.32.19970325015832.006f7ef8@mail.io.com>
Reply To: <199703250150.BAA01138@server.test.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-25 10:29:15 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 02:29:15 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 02:29:15 -0800 (PST)
To: Andy Dustman <andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu>
Subject: Re: remailer spam throttle

--
Greg Broiles                | US crypto export control policy in a nutshell:
gbroiles@netbox.com         |

Thread