1997-04-02 - q.N

Header Data

From: nadeshda@mexred.net.mx (nadeshda vargas stepanenko)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3ee5026d9851358af2022551cfe69f392a7a5f29421c011326a5c34a248215a2
Message ID: <3341EDD0.99@mexred.net.mx>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 21:29:27 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: nadeshda@mexred.net.mx (nadeshda vargas stepanenko)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 21:29:27 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: q.N

	To whom it may concern:

	My name is Nadeshda Vargas Stepanenko, I`m  a Law Student from Mexico

City and I`m writing this letter because in one of my classes I was

asigned to do a discertation on what can be done to control the Internet

in relation to it`s content and use, to protect the public at large

using the methods to protect your privacy.  I have found a lot of

information of these servidors, but the reason to write this e-mail is

for asking some questions about the subject:

	1) It would be convenient to legislate this methods?

	2) You can use them, for example, in Mexico?

	3) Do you think it would be necessary to create an International

Association for solving the problems in the Internet?

	4) What do you think about legislation of the Internet, and how the

lawyers may resolve these situations?

	I would be very thankful if you send me only a briefly opinion about

this questions, it is very important for me because it is not an easy

job.

Thread