1997-04-16 - Mein Fuhrer

Header Data

From: null@myemail.net
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 42b1ff6ea29a978c6c3847610ef0e232b25ff5431ea9240bff01f06f1e6cb32e
Message ID: <21522528000237@MyEmail.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:52:30 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: null@myemail.net
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:52:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Mein Fuhrer

SOG-TO: www@dfn.de
SOG-CC: webmaster@xs4all.nl,radikal@dds.nl,cypherpunks@toad.com

Mein Fuhrer,
  I am happy to see that the wall around East Berlin was
torn down to prepare for the new ElectroMagnetic Curtain
that is currently being built around the whole of Germany.

  Surely the age is past when we can expect to hold power
over our citizens by enslaving their mere bodies. WE MUST
CONTROLTHEIR MINDS!

  Please be advised that the enemies of the CyberReich are
already plotting to undermine the ElectroMagnetic Curtain.
  Herr Gilmore calls our efforts at maintaining ElectroMagnetic
purity as "damage" which others on the InterNet must "route
around." Herr May seems to be questioning our right to crush
all electromagnetic emanations which are generated from
ethnically inferior electromagnetic sources. Herr Hughes is
is producing StegoDolls with paper and plastic scissors, in
an obvious attempt to subconsciously corrupt the minds of
Aryan children. (These StegoDolls have suspiciously large
breasts, leading me to believe that they are meant to
undermine the morals of adults, as well.)

  There are attempts being made to put mirrors in place to
begin the formation of an organization known as InterNet
Free Europe, in an attempt to allow our citizens' minds
to immigrate beyond the walls of the ElectroMagnetic Curtain.
  However, our Western Allies are even now taking steps to
seize control over the InterNet Domain registration system,
placing it in the capable hands of the FCC. With these efforts
and the ones being made to route technological development into
increasingly narrow channels, we should be able to keep
control of bandwidth in the hands of those with interests
similar to our own.
  There should be no reason that we cannot control the citizens
by a combination of 'shortages' of bandwidth, strict laws limiting
the use of bandwidth to 'pure' purposes, and regulations which
allow us to control the nature of encryption programs so that
we can ferret out those who attempt to "route around" our control
mechanisms.

  We must also take steps to limit our citizen's access to the
dangerous materials contained in "The True Story of the InterNet."
  The following URL should be blocked immediately, as it contains
pointers to "The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre" and "WebWorld

 This Anonymous email has been relayed by http://www.MyEmail.net/
 MyEmail.Net is a free anonymous mailing service. No records indicating
 the identity of person(s) who originated this message are retrieved
 electronically, or as a requirement to submit. Your email address can
 be blocked to prevent further contact from this service, please refer
 to the URL above for instructions on how to do so.