1997-04-05 - “Beat The IRS & PAY-NO-MORE”

Header Data

From: BizMaster@USA.net
To: N/A
Message Hash: 5ab6f4e1c7e9209dee8216a384b992cf416f8b1cf8d377afa11d4268edd045d0
Message ID: <199704051519.HAA28303@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 07:19:26 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: BizMaster@USA.net
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 07:19:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: "Beat The IRS & PAY-NO-MORE"

I apologize if this is unwanted E-mail. To be removed
from this LIST please HIT (REPLY), type REMOVE in the
(SUBJECT AREA) and HIT (SEND). Thank you.
             ******************************
PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE USA
              BEAT-THE-IRS & PAY-NO-MORE
              --------------------------

Our PACKAGE, (Beat The IRS & PAY-NO-MORE) will teach you
EXACTLY how to EASILY:
           STOP FEDERAL Income Tax Withholding,
             STOP April filing of 1040 Form,
                           &
            STOP THE IRS EXTORTION PERMANENTLY
The IRS Federal Income System is based on VOLUNTARY
COMPLIENCE.... We will teach you how to legally VOLUNTEER
OUT OF THE SYSTEM!
- Your Success is ABSOLUTELY Unconditionally GUARANTEED! Our
methods work every time for everybody. They are 100% legal,
honest and ethical. We will pay anybody $1,000 if they can
prove our method is ILLEGAL, DISHONEST or UNETHICAL!!! Our
method has worked for every person who has ever bought this
package without exception. NOBODY HAS EVER FAILED OR ASKED FOR
A REFUND!!!

- Our PACKAGE includes a LIFETIME, FREE, SIMPLE, Sizzling,
RED Hot 50% PAY OUT Dealership, PLUS ALL the marketing material
master copies you will ever need. YOUR PAYCHECKS WILL BE 10% TO
20% BIGGER EVERY WEEK, within 2 weeks of filing the proper forms
and affidavit. WHY NOT GIVE YOURSELF A RAISE THIS YEAR BY
EXERCISING AND ENJOYING MORE OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
SET YOURSELF FREE!
Your package includes unlimited FREE phone consultations, a copy
of the U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights, forms, affidavits,
and much,  much more!

TO ORDER BY MAIL: Send this entire ad and a $35 Money Order to:
LINKCO --Dept. #1,  POB 66781 -- Phoenix, AZ 85082

To order by phone and Fax Check call our office at (602)267-9688
between the hours of 1 and 11pm Mountain Standard Time. You may
also call just to ask questions. Thanks for reading this message!

Dealer #00001
- (Unconditional Money Back Guarantee) - - Copyright 1996 Linkco -

Thread