1997-04-08 - Re: Cuba and AP

Header Data

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6ae6943cfe4e1ff5e5d44cea0753ae6d2455ecba46beacaf658c7f18d41eb61f
Message ID: <199704081525.IAA31961@fat.doobie.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:25:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Cuba and AP

 Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 16:24:54 -0700
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)

On the date above TruthMonger (#7) stumbled about missed the point:

[SNIP THIS TRIPE]

The stench in Cuba was so bad under the U.S. backed Batista regime
that Guerva and Castro were a breath of fresh air for the majority of
Cuban people.
Despite years of harassment, invasion, and economic attack on Cuba
by the shameless 'free' countries <yuk,yuk> of the world, Castro is
still a better option for the Cuban people than other options.

<<<<

Moreover, young #7, those older than you recall the _joy_
with which Castro, et al, were greeted by much of the US media
and a large segment of the seemingly informed public.
Only, I say only, when it became common knowledge that Castro
was backed by the commies did he become the villain.

Better the people suffer under bu$ine$$-supported Batista than
be ruled by a Red!

Believe it; I was there, whippersnapper!

TruthMonger (#23)

Thread