1997-04-08 - Re: Feds reading this list, Jim Bell, and threats

Header Data

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
Message Hash: a521df362191d46b0746ef9b5fef39ebcabd86120481fc351df119771c8873ff
Message ID: <33499E33.59C8@sk.sympatico.ca>
Reply To: <199704071645.JAA23089@crypt.hfinney.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-04-08 02:02:25 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:02:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
Subject: Re: Feds reading this list, Jim Bell, and threats

Kent Crispin wrote:

> I think it is fairly clear that AP is a Chimera.  The problem with
> lurid fantasies like it, though, is that they give the press and
> politicians convenient targets.  In fact, a case could be made for
> considering Jim Bell as a NSA shill.  Certainly he is a perfect foil
> for a statist agenda.

  So, now Kent is volunteering to testify to the fact that Jim Bell is
an NSA shill. (and still seems ashamed of his .gov address)
  I am waiting for a post from Kent that is sufficiently lucid that it
can be replied to without drinking an extra bottle of Scotch to follow
his twisted trail of logic.

--
Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"