1997-04-30 - Show Me The Money !!!

Header Data

From: 73609724@32117.com
To: yyy@zzzdoe1.com
Message Hash: d1a96fce0cedc1037f065b09be0ff76fe390e0ebb610dd215a388f5b51a3f61b
Message ID: <1887021673627.GAA08056@jeanjacket.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:21:38 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: 73609724@32117.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: yyy@zzzdoe1.com
Subject: Show Me The Money !!!

Dear Friend...
   Forgive the intrusion, but I am compelled to tell you of a simple,
*ingenious* way to make a lot of money. It's very easy, costs peanuts
to participate in, and you can make $50,000 or more in less than 90
days within the comfort of your own home.
   Do you want to make your financial dreams come true? This will make you
a  LOT of money easily and your dreams a reality.

   To receive full information quickly, just double click on the
highlighted link below and send us a blank e-mail message:

 sandk@answerme.com

(Serious inquiries only please)

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If
you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on
your way to financial security.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,
  S&K Consulting