1997-04-13 - Re: “…markets are fundamentally chaotic, not efficient”? Really?

Header Data

From: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Message Hash: dfaef36d6fb60e7423f13ab8a7c2000c75efb8a95db58fb3e28a238f7bee81c6
Message ID: <19970412233422.41891@bywater.songbird.com>
Reply To: <v0302092eaf6ea75718f6@[139.167.130.246]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-04-13 06:37:18 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 23:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 23:37:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Subject: Re: "...markets are fundamentally chaotic, not efficient"? Really?

On Sat, Apr 12, 1997 at 04:57:57PM -0400, Robert Hettinga wrote:
> Mr. Crispin?
>
> Fuck you. With a brick.
[...]
> Having watched you for a while, and having determined that you have nothing
> new to add to the discussions here, I have no compunction whatsoever about
> putting you into my killfile.
>
> With a brick, Mr. Cretin^h^h^h^hispin.
>
> <Plonk!>
>
> Cheers,
> Bob Hettinga

Well, you've probably all seen this before, but somehow it seemed
appropriate for the occasion:

   Pierre, the French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out
   for a pleasant little picnic by the river Seine.  It's a beautiful
   day and love is in the air so Marie leans over to Pierre and says:
   "Pierre, kiss me!".  So our hero grabs a bottle of red wine and
   passionately splashes it on Marie's lips.

   "What are you doing, Pierre?" shrieks Marie.

   "Well, my name is Pierre, the French Fighter Pilot, and when I have
   red meat I like to have red wine!"

   His answer is good enough for Marie and things begin to heat up.

   So she says: "Pierre, kiss me lower."

   Our hero rips off her blouse, grabs a bottle of white wine and
   starts pouring it all over her breasts.

   "Pierre, what are you doing?"

   "My name is Pierre, the French Fighter Pilot, and when I have white
   meat, I like to have white wine!"

   They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.

   Marie leans over once more and softly whispers into his ear:
   "Pierre, kiss me lower." Pierre tears off her underwear, grabs a
   bottle of Cognac and sprinkles it all over.  He grabs a match and
   lights it on fire.  Patting the flames out furiously, Marie
   screams: "PIERRE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?"

   "My name is Pierre, the French Fighter Pilot, and when I go down, I
   go down in flames!"

--
Kent Crispin				"No reason to get excited",
kent@songbird.com			the thief he kindly spoke...

Thread