1997-05-12 - Sabotaging the U.S. Military-Industrial War Machine

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Message Hash: 0c909f481f8f3259790d8ad8404c7a78d77e985f0f82f4284d0866c21f133433
Message ID: <v03007803af9d0957dadf@[207.167.93.63]>
Raw Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 01:22:06 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 01:22:06 +0800
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Subject: Sabotaging the U.S. Military-Industrial War Machine

(I sent this article to cypherpunks@cyberpass.net, but am getting no
traffic from that site, and some of my messages have bounced. I've
subscribed to cypherpunks@algebra.com and will resubmit some of my recent
articles to that address. It would be nice if the "interlinked lists"
system could work to handle outages of sites, and not just mutual
distributions of articles. Any ideas?)