1997-05-13 - PGP Prestidigitizes RSA…

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0e24f0f53d49d89ed9ca5963da49760e175c376cc462f5eb777b01b60be88283
Message ID: <v030209bbaf9e396fd9c9@[139.167.130.246]>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 01:28:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 01:28:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PGP Prestidigitizes RSA...

To paraphrase the cypherpunks maxim: "Cypherpunk fellow-travellers hack
corporations"...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

--- begin forwarded text

Date:         Tue, 13 May 1997 11:03:31 -0500
Sender:       Law & Policy of Computer Communications
              <CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
From:         "Kevin J. Connolly" <kconnolly@EVW.COM>
Subject:      Re: Encryption--RSA v. PGP
To:           CYBERIA-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/

Thread