1997-05-07 - Re: Controversial Commercial ISP for Remailer?

Header Data

From: Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
To: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov)
Message Hash: 34663a5b5dbf0aa31b5d1a62d7c2082481febb29c037008575abd39addc86304
Message ID: <199705072212.PAA22343@kachina.jetcafe.org>
Raw Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 06:24:37 +0800

Raw message

From: Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 06:24:37 +0800
To: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov)
Subject: Re: Controversial Commercial ISP for Remailer?

> Dave Hayes wrote:
> > Igor Chudov writes:
> > > I am interested in your view, Dave.
> >
> > There are only two reasons that I can see your interest serving.
> > You either wish to support my views or oppose them. Neither case
> > serves your potential enlightement, therefore I shall choose to
> > not answer.
> Dave, you are a very insightful man, but in this case you were
> mistaken: I am interested to hear your views for my enlightenment.

I responded that way for a reason. I offered my view on spamming
spammers. You replaced "spamming spammers" with "hacking spammers".
I do not see the relevance, hence my answer.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

     Who are the learned? Those who put into practice what they know.

Thread