1997-05-12 - Now read the Interactive Journal without Logging In

Header Data

From: WSJ Interactive Edition Editors <update@INTERACTIVE.WSJ.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list WSJIE-WHATSNEW <WSJIE-WHATSNEW@LISTSERV.DOWJONES.COM>
Message Hash: 5981521e7e6c49e05052cb44986fefd7b691590538aef8432820184cace48d79
Message ID: <3.0.32.19970512112434.00a0e930@pop.dowjones.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 08:54:46 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: WSJ Interactive Edition Editors <update@INTERACTIVE.WSJ.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 08:54:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: Multiple recipients of list WSJIE-WHATSNEW             <WSJIE-WHATSNEW@LISTSERV.DOWJONES.COM>
Subject: Now read the Interactive Journal without Logging In

We're delighted to announce that we've implemented one of the most
frequently requested enhancements to The Wall Street Journal Interactive
Edition: The ability to store your User Name and Password, so that you don't
have to manually enter it each time you visit.

Just ask for any Interactive Journal page, and when prompted for your User
Name and Password, check the "Save your Sign-On" box on the login screen.
>From then on, you can read the Interactive Journal without the extra step of
signing on each time.

You can turn this feature off at any time if you wish by visiting Your
Account, located at the bottom of any Interactive Journal page. Also, if you
access our pages using multiple computers, you'll need to automate your
sign-on separately for each configuration. (And remember that this means
anyone with access to your computer will be able to read the Interactive
Edition using your account.)

We hope this makes it much easier for you to read the Interactive Journal
and that you'll let us know your reactions and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Neil Budde
Editor
inquiries@interactive.wsj.com

Check out Small Business Suite, a new Interactive Edition feature
covering issues that matter most to small business owners, entrepreneurs,
and anyone who markets products or services to small businesses.
http://wsj.com/edition/current/summaries/small.htm
will automatically un-subscribe you from any e-mail lists you might be
subscribed to through our service. For further questions, please call our
customer service department at 1-800-369-2834.