1997-05-26 - Re: Mail problems (fwd)

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Jim Choate)
Message Hash: 74ad1703efed48131573e7a91c2d4a7ab46cca4626409f7d1eaa5d9011de4492
Message ID: <199705262116.QAA13392@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <199705262040.PAA26906@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-26 21:29:54 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 05:29:54 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 05:29:54 +0800
To: ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Jim Choate)
Subject: Re: Mail problems (fwd)

Jim Choate wrote:

> Hi,

algebra.com will NEVER respond to pings.

This is because of the way algebra.com is set up.

It is up and running though.

> > I wonder if this outage might have anything to do with Igor moving the
> > list to another machine, as I seem to remember he said he was, although
> > if I recall correctly he did not think this would cause a problem. As I

It will not cause any problems, but I have not even started it.

	- Igor.

Thread