1997-05-14 - Re: whine politics again

Header Data

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 94eec9e73d1fc3b6828d93ff6aef146275f310dd601a0cea84322ce310181df4
Message ID: <199705140406.VAA01440@fat.doobie.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:21:07 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:21:07 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: whine politics again

lucifer Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> What the ultimate result here should be we all demand our legislators pass
> a law prohibiting the establishment of daycare centers, schools, hospitals
> or nursing homes within 1000 ft of government centers, army bases, or any
> federal offices.
>
> They could call it the "No Human Shielding law."
>
> What legislator would dare complain that the federal government not use
> his or her constituents children to shield ATF, FBI or other TLA agents?

  No BATF agents died in the Oklahoma City bombing. Seems they all had
the day off, so they didn't need shielding. (They didn't have the
decency
to suggest that the daycare take the day off, as well.)

Thread