1997-05-30 - Re: Newsflash: PGP approved for export of strong crypto

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
To: Dave Del Torto <ddt@pgp.com>
Message Hash: 9dab67cda1131558831b65c43f95c60a995383ac19c3a7164c361074b2856d96
Message ID: <3.0.1.32.19970530010005.007679f0@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Reply To: <v04000223afb3866a7a2f@[205.180.136.26]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-30 08:23:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:23:44 +0800

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:23:44 +0800
To: Dave Del Torto <ddt@pgp.com>
Subject: Re: Newsflash: PGP approved for export of strong crypto

BTW, the 5.0 plug-in to Eudora is nice!  I'm having a little trouble guessing
when it's going to include my signature block and when it's not,
but so far I like it, and the Win95 PGPtray widget was also convenient.

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts@ix.netcom.com
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)

Thread