1997-05-30 - There’s something wrong…

Header Data

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bf047b6532c24992611a2b6a2e55686cc5e14fd32f4bf12ccc39de7a3794fb8b
Message ID: <199705301914.MAA26873@fat.doobie.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 03:35:51 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@huge.cajones.com (Huge Cajones Remailer)
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 03:35:51 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: There's something wrong...

Friday, May 30, 1997 - 21:07:32 MET

>   A major nail in the coffin of Justice for any accused in the U.S.
>
> was when the justice system promoted the concept of guilt by virtue
>
> of "circumstantial" evidence to the point where people can now be
>
> convicted as a result of speculation rather than evidence. Prosecutors
>
> now seem to need only to convince the sheeple that it was "possible"
>
> for the defendant to have commited the crime and that circumstantial
>
> evidence points *only* to the accused.

Actually we are well passed that point. Jim Bell's arrest and pending
prosecution amounts to thought crime. Its not "possible they commited
a crime" now its possible that they "may" commit a crime.

 At Waco, dozens of innocents were killed, burned alive on national
television in their home and church from an unwarranted, excessive
use of force in order to serve a search warrant on David Koresh for
what they "may" have been doing.  No one was under indictment, under
arrest or accused of an actual crime, yet through media manipulation
that branded koresh and his followers Kooks, the nation watched
another act of Statist-TV-Terrorism. The message through the
medium this time?,   "We don't need no stinking charges."

Mandatory sentencing (a legislative and executive end run that usurps
judiaciary power by eliminating judicial discretion)

 Terroristic Speech (a euphemism for 'thought
crime' in many cases) are two examples of end runs around citizens
contitutionaly protected rights that are being used daily to commit
violent attacks on individual citizens civil rights.

Thread