1997-05-02 - Re: Privacy news: Oakland Cameras, Levi employee files,

Header Data

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cbf5eb40f3a0e4e003f4d8c5d901b856423d8d9738bc4babaff62a22046841db
Message ID: <199705020433.AAA21400@dhp.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 13:04:57 +0800

Raw message

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 13:04:57 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Privacy news: Oakland Cameras, Levi employee files,

geeman wrote:

> Brief radio piece on the red-light cameras in S.F. --- red-light running
> appears
> to be down at the 4 intersections where cameras are installed; some
> well-placed official was
> quoted as saying "The cameras are definitely having an effect on people's
> behavior." Yes, a
> Good Thing.  They are continuing to move forward with plans to install more
> cameras.
>
> This is fine for red-light-running.  I'm just worried about the day when
> the cameras
> have an effect on people's behavior with respect to what they say, whom
> they associate with,
> the clothes they wear, the thoughts they think...

  They have also installed hidden cameras in geeman's home.
  This is fine for monitoring geeman. I'm just worried about the day
when the cameras are put in my own home.

TruthMonitor

Thread