1997-05-18 - Re: 10855

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: Noxemail@aol.com
Message Hash: d977c3fd994afed0819c7c51493c4dfb5682ca7b3490f25dcca5a4af3888450c
Message ID: <199705182017.PAA32040@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <970518143700_-732029033@emout11.mail.aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-18 20:32:33 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 04:32:33 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 04:32:33 +0800
To: Noxemail@aol.com
Subject: Re: 10855

Dear Mr. Morris,

Thank you for submitting your unsolicited resume for our consideration.

Our company, Algebra Consulting Services International, does not need
people with only Windows experience.

We think that exposure to Windows tends to prevent people from properly
developing their brains, and see it as a minus rather than a plus.

The personnel of Algebra Consulting is known for their in-depth
experience with Unix programming and Object-Oriented systems design in
languages like C++, Eiffel and Perl, and has enjoyed substantial revenue
growth in the last decade.

I wish you luck in your endeavours and hope that you can find a Windows
job elsewhere.

Best regards,

	- Igor Chudov, Personnel Director, Algebra Consulting Services Inc.

Noxemail@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Madam or Sir,
>

>      I am currently seeking employment with your company and am available
> immediately. I have provided my resume, so that you have the opportunity to
> critique my skills. If interested, or you know someone who might be,
> duplicates of this resume in complete fax form are available by calling
> 602-224-0506 or 602-508-8323. In either case, enter extension #334. You will
> have the option of recieving a complete fax of my resume on that call
> whatever your location, or entering the telephone number to a fax machine of
> your choice if calling from area code 602.
>

> Andre Morris
>
> 3 years intense experience:
>
> Expert Knowledge of MS Access (Database), Word (Word Processing), Excel
> (Spreadsheet). Visual Basic and Word Basic programming for custom modules and
> procedures in all Office 95 Professional applications.
>
> Typing 50+  WPM, Data Processing, Proofreading.
>
> Desktop Publishing. Strong skills in Corel Draw and Quark Express. Image
> editing, manipulation, filtration, graphic design. Experience with art
> layout, design, and production of fliers, newsletters, newspapers, brochures,
> manuals, and reports.
>
> Strong Skills in document imaging, scanning, and image storage. Familiar with
> Postscript printing systems and methods. Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
> via Text Bridge Pro.
>
> Knowledge of PC hardware, and software. Specialize in PC equipment purchasing
> and system design. Extremely skilled under Windows 95, MS-DOS.
>
> Knowledge of Internet web page design, site registration, web based
> marketing,  HTML publishing.
>
> File Management, CD-ROM Storage Solutions, Record Keeping, Database
> Management.
>

> 2 years intense experience:
>
> A self starter, and self motivated. Excellent presentation, project
> management, analytical and people skills. Excellent time management and
> multi-tasking skills. Able to meet deadlines, hard working, detail oriented,
> organized.
>
> Gathering of research and information through all available sources including
> FTP, Internet, Usenet, All Local Libraries, Telephone, US Mail, Facsimile,
> interviews, conventions, and more. Converting information into comprehensive
> reports, policy, and operating procedures.
>
> Automated telephone answering system design through Voice FX, including fax
> on demand, voice mailboxes, marketing and promotional messages, fax
> broadcasting.
>
> Legal Research including A.R.S. and U.S.C., Case Law Research, and Pre Court
> Legal Case Compilation.
>
> Drafting of correspondence, letters, monthly reports, system administration
> and management Reports, departmental reporting, discipline and performance
> reviews, and in house communications.
>
> Project Design, Scheduling, Purchasing.
>

> 2 years advanced study:
>
> Marketing: Creative Writing, Journalism, Direct Mail, Media Relations,
> [...]

	- Igor.

Thread