1997-05-28 - Re: Unexpected SSZ downtime…

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Jim Choate)
Message Hash: ec011cdd6a862a9bbdad0f1a280f964bf4c638b8b77f12c4838e5859461da8c7
Message ID: <199705280325.WAA28088@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <199705280306.WAA00383@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-28 05:07:44 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:07:44 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:07:44 +0800
To: ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com (Jim Choate)
Subject: Re: Unexpected SSZ downtime...

Yeah, the weather is rather shitty in the Southwest right now...

igor

Jim Choate wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As some of you are aware, we are having a hell of a day concerning weather.
> Not only are 300+ homes north of Austin simply not there any more thanks to
> a monster twister (it even tore some of the slabs out of the ground) but we
> have had a very wide power outage. At the current time SSZ and associated
> systems are back up and working. We are expecting another heavy wave of
> weather later tonite. If the current forcast is still set at midnite SSZ may
> go down from midnite CST to around 7AM CST tomorrow.
>
> Take care and some cover (if you can find it).
>

>                                                      Jim Choate
>                                                      CyberTects
>                                                      ravage@ssz.com

	- Igor.