1997-05-24 - Re: Jim Bell Complaint

Header Data

From: “Lynne L. Harrison” <lharrison@mhv.net>
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Message Hash: f95ba3abb7d7631065f0d4481128bbd017a8348367d10b8820b81d94be987b35
Message ID: <3.0.1.32.19970524004852.006eee08@pop.mhv.net>
Reply To: <199705240031.TAA06112@mailhub.amaranth.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-24 04:58:57 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 12:58:57 +0800

Raw message

From: "Lynne L. Harrison" <lharrison@mhv.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 12:58:57 +0800
To: cypherpunks@algebra.com
Subject: Re: Jim Bell Complaint

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.       |    "The key to life:
Poughkeepsie, New York        |     - Get up;
lharrison@mhv.net             |     - Survive;
http://www.dueprocess.com     |     - Go to bed."

DISCLAIMER:  I am not your attorney; you are not my client.
             Accordingly, the above is *NOT* legal advice.

Thread