1997-06-03 - Tiffany’s Pictures on her web page

Header Data

From: bodiesrhot@hotmail.com
To: bodiesrhot@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 0a2255b43d71bf604ca247d2337ffaed8ea6a9a54fa735d60e15ade06e04895f
Message ID: <184558452539.CAA08557@bstgrlsss.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:00:57 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bodiesrhot@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: bodiesrhot@hotmail.com
Subject: Tiffany's Pictures on her web page

If you are not interested in adult pictures or are under the age of
18, I apologize,  DO NOT REPLY  and I will GUARANTEE you will be
 removed from my list or you may reply to removetif@answerme.com and
you will receive confirmation that you were removed, either way, I apologize
 and you WILL be removed from my list.

Hi my name is Tiffany.  I am a college student that just learned how
to make a web page, so I decided to put some naughty pictures of
myself on my page for everyone to see.  If you want to see it, write
back to me at  tif@answerme.com and type "over 18" in the subject box
 (you will have to change the current "to" box to  tif@answerme.com)
 If you are offended by nudity, Do Not Reply and  I will take you off
 my mailing list.
-Tiffany

-Tiffany

Thread