1997-06-20 - Re: Fw: Advance Bank launches ecash

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
To: iang@cs.berkeley.edu (Ian Goldberg)
Message Hash: 29584b4437d69959e3fc4f1cb9adc1a1ebb8ff73e821a69afa6e2fd36b4d84a2
Message ID: <3.0.2.32.19970620125931.0075ec10@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Reply To: <199706201622.UAA05969@ns2.emirates.net.ae>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-20 20:17:48 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:17:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:17:48 +0800
To: iang@cs.berkeley.edu (Ian Goldberg)
Subject: Re: Fw: Advance Bank launches ecash

>Tim May  <tcmay@got.net> wrote:
>>No mention of "untraceable" or "anonymous" or "Chaum." And no mention of
>>"Digicash," except in your (Wayne's) introduction; Digicash is, rightly or
>>wrongly, a trademark of the company with the same name.

If there _wasn't_ any mention of those, there certainly is now :-)
The right-hand frame, after the pictures of PCs and dollar signs and logos,
has copyright notices, trademark notice for "ecash", and the addresses
and URLs for Advance Bank Australia Ltd. and Digicash BV in the Netherlands.

And the "Support" page has the following URLs:
   For more ecash info, refer to the DigiCash Web Site:
     Who are DigiCash?
     Digital Signatures and Smart Cards
     Numbers that are money

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts@ix.netcom.com
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)

Thread