1997-06-06 - Christian IP Network / Re: Webpage picketing (fwd)

Header Data

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 34c02e427e69cd2ddb042c2015172bd772c0b398cee898271e8f4539089ad22a
Message ID: <199706060305.XAA21348@dhp.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:30:40 +0800

Raw message

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:30:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Christian IP Network / Re: Webpage picketing (fwd)

John Deters wrote:
> (This brings to mind another solution:  "The Christian IP Network.
> Guaranteed to not deliver unto you the E-vil packets of the Demons of
> Pornographers, Terrorists, Narcotics Traffickers, Money Launderers or
> Cypherpunks.  We're the ISP that delivers only Family-Valued, God-Blessed
> and Jesus-Approved packets to your customers.  Send lots of money now,
> censors are standing by."

  If Jesus has a sense of humor, then when he comes back he will make
the announcement only on sites blocked by CyberSitter.
(I will forward the announcement to the list for the benefit of those
list members whose subscription to the "Hot Teenage Sluts" website has
expired.)

SlutMonger

Thread